TVM Twelve eye drops for animals
Twelve from TVM for protection of the cornea of the eye of animals.
- Innovative composition for optimal protection of the cornea.
- Contains Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin B12, mineral trophic factors (including magnesium and potassium)
- Vitamin B12 is a cofactor for cellular multiplication and helps combat free radicals
- Mineral trophic factors play a key role in cellular biochemical reactions during periods of intense activity such as cellular multiplication
- Hyaluronic acid aids tear adhesion to the corneal epithelium and acts as a hydrating and lubricating agent. A normal tear film aids in the natural physiological protection of the cornea
- Because of its water-binding capacity, it has a moisturizing and soothing effect on the eyes.
Dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, rodents and reptiles.
Long shelf life after opening: 60 days.
Apply 1 to 2 drops on the eye 2x daily.
For dogs, cats, horses and exotic pets