FRONTLINE® Combo for Dogs provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas (for up to 8 weeks), ticks ( for up to 4 weeks) and chewing lice for dogs and prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing for 8 weeks after application.
FRONTLINE® Combo for Dogs contains fipronil and the insect growth regulator (IGR) (S)-methoprene.
- Kills adult fleas (Ctenocephalides spp.) and insecticidal efficacy against new infestations with adult fleas persists for 8 weeks.
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing for 8 weeks after application.
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease) and brown dog ticks for up to 4 weeks (Ixodes ricinus, Dermacentor variabilis, Rhipicephalus sanguineus).
- Prevents and controls reinfestations
- Kills fleas within 24 hours and ticks within 48 hours.
- Rapidly eliminates infestations with biting/chewing lice (Trichodectes canis)
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
- Can also be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating queens
- Waterproof, your pet can swim or be bathed as usual from 48 hours after application
- Convenient to use
FRONTLINE® Combo effectively targets all stages of fleas. Fipronil collects in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, and continues to be released from hair follicles onto the skin and coat, resulting in long-lasting activity against fleas, ticks and chewing lice
- Do not use on sick or healing pets.
- Only for use on dogs, do not use on rabbits, you could kill them.
- Do not overdose.
- It is important to make sure that the product is applied to an area where the animal cannot lick it off and to make sure that animals do not lick each other following treatment. (If licking does occurs make sure your pet can has plenty of water.)
- Do not touch the wet application spot
To ensure that you read the most up to date information about this product, please check the Ema (www.ema.europa.eu) or VMD's Product Information Database.
Prescription required product - Homeovet Veterinary Clinic prescription service
Extra Large - Over 40kg
Large Dog - Between 20kg and 40kg
Medium Dog - Between 10kg and 20kg
Small Dog - Between 2kg and 10kg
1 pipette of 0.67 ml (S) per dog weighing over 2 and up to 10 kg;
1 pipette of 1.34 ml (M) per dog weighing over 10 kg and up to 20 kg;
1 pipette of 2.68 ml (L) per dog weighing over 20 kg and up to 40 kg;
1 pipette of 4.02 ml (XL) per dog weighing over 40 kg.
How to apply?;
- Weigh your pet and choose the correct size pipette for its weight.
- Remove the pet's collar
- Apply as a spot between your pet's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 48 hours before bathing or letting your pet swim
- Give each of your pets its own complete dose
- When applying FRONTLINE Combo Spot On, make sure the product is applied directly onto the skin
- You can handle your cat or dog as usual as soon as the application site is dry.
We advise that monthly treatment is recommended if there is an existing infestation, and/or during the higher risk periods, such as summer.